Keighley Healthy Living is a local charity aiming to support the health and wellbeing of the Keighley community and surrounding areas. We offer a range of activities for all ages and are open to everyone living locally. Please see our Activity List for details of our weekly sessions and courses. We focus on the following areas of support:
- Teaching adults and children to eat well and how to cook healthy food.
- Encouraging people to be more active through a range of programmes including walking, running, dancing, gardening and outdoor play.
- Supporting parents through our bump 2 baby group and our breastfeeding support group.
- Enabling young parents to develop their parenting skills through our “Preparation 4 Parenthood” (12 week programme to support pregnancy), follow up support and other activities.
- Offering groups to older people wishing to increase their social activities, increase skills and meet new people such as at our art group, cross stitch and luncheon clubs.
- Providing community groups wishing to hire a welcoming space in central Keighley.
There are also volunteering opportunities for people who want to support our groups and activities.
Become a volunteer!Please feel free to ring us, email or call in to our building on Scott Street if you would like further information. You can also find us on Facebook & Twitter
Registered Charity No: 1090543
Meet the Team
T-natal Project Co-ordinator
Receptionist / Project Support Worker
Sarah De Nurtcheylo
Kickstart (Food & Nutrition) Tutor
Luncheon Club Cook
Receptionist & Bookings Administrator
Project Support Worker
KHL Is Grateful To These Organisations For Their Support
Funding & Donations
Please help us towards our fundraising targets 2017 by either volunteering or donating a small contribution.